Edited by E. Elliott & T. Thornhill. This diminutive county annual was published between 1885 and 1893. In 1896 it changed its name to "The Derbyshire Cricket Guide" under which title it ran until 1939 although no copies were issued during 1915-18. This is the seventh year of issue.
32mo. (10.5 x 6.5cms) [viii] + 114pp. Original orange paper wrappers, very small chip to head of spine. A very good copy. Early copies of this annual are hard to acquire, especially in the original wrappers. [Padwick, 1851]
|Publisher||Derby: Bewley & Roe|