A very detailed, year-by-year, account of all matches played by this peripatetic cricket club, established July 20 1856. The club was initially brought together for a match organised by the local parson W.K.R. Bedford, the club's founding father. His Rectory Ground Field at Sutton Coldfield was the venue for the first match, against Pilgrims of the Dee from Cheshire.
Large 8vo. 401pp. Portrait frontis of W.K.R. Bedford (the club's founder), plus numerous other plates and illustrations. Original owner's name and address to front endpaper. Original green cloth, rubbed to edges. Very good.
£25.00 (Code: 80223)Add to basket