Souvenir programme to mark the opening of the new ground, which took place on May 19th 1951, and to commemorate 75 years of cricket in Conisbrough. Contains a short history of the club. The village name seems to have been spelled incorrectly thoughout.
Single folded sheet. Lightly creased with some small tears to edges. Fair/good condition.
£12.00 (Code: 42721)Add to basket