The last chapter covers the Company of Golfers (founded 1754) and the famous course at St Andrews, also the construction of golf balls, for which St Andrews was a pioneering centre. The first edition was published in 1807 by Peter Hill of Edinburgh.
Third edition, revised. Small 8vo. xii + pp264 +  3 plates. Rebound in brown boards with gilt title to spine and new endpapers. Some early restoration work to a couple of pages, but generally a very good copy.
£450.00 (Code: 36456)Add to basket