A centenerary history of the ladies club at St. Andrews, begun as a social club but rapidly evolving into a golfers club as attested by the unbroken minutes kept since its inception in 1898.
1st edition. 8vo. 184pp. including tables, photos etc. Internally very good, near fine. In the original pictorial dustwrapper, a little rubbed and bumped to the corners else very good condition. Number 305 of a limited edition of 500 copies signed by the author.
£48.00 (Code: 30116)Add to basket