Scarce early club history. The Hearts were formed in 1874 in the Gorgie district of Tynecastle and named from an old Edinburgh prison immortalised in Sir Walter Scott's novel 'The Heart of Midlothian'. Seddon comments that "this is a scarce and highly collectable early history".
Small 8vo. 111pp. Frontispiece, 8 plates. Original red cloth, gilt titles to front cover and spine, top edges gilt. Small mark to front. Some light internal foxing, including to page edges. A very good copy of this scarce and early Scottish club history.
£220.00 (Code: 82805)Add to basket