A centenerary history of the ladies club at St. Andrews, begun as a social club but rapidly evolving into a golfers club as attested by the unbroken minutes kept since its inception in 1898.
1st edition. 8vo. 184pp. including tables, photos etc. In the original pictorial dustwrapper, with repaired long tear to back panel and small area of loss to front. Good condition. Number 172 of a limited edition of 500 copies signed by the author.
£20.00 (Code: 37466)Add to basket